The next process after installation is training. Since our digital printers have such spanning capabilities, in-depth training from our dedicated staff can ensure that you're using the tech properly and efficiently. We offer classes for both pre-press and operator positions at introductory and advanced training levels.
We recently designed and expanded our training facility that houses the necessary digital printing equipment and resources. You can receive training for multiple printing press product lines, so you can be sure your technicians are set up to deal with various configurations from roll-to-roll options to in-line/near-line capabilities.
Our experienced trainers will walk through real-life printing applications as well as acquaint users with the settings and adjustments available. If you need to set up a training session, please contact Chris Gehring at email@example.com or call 800-444-4512.
- Newly designed and expanded 4,000 square foot training center with a dedicated staff of three trainers.
- Innovative, world-class digital printing solutions:
- Domino N610i 7-color digital UV inkjet label press (roll-to-roll configuration).
- Domino N610i 7-color digital UV inkjet label press (in-line /near-line configuration).
- Domino K600i digital UV inkjet printer demonstrating a web-based application.
- Domino K600 digital inkjet UV digital printing demonstrating a sheet-based / mailing system application.
- Classes available for pre-press and operator – at both introduction and advanced level.
- Training calendar available on line at the